Our small and wonderfully loyal band of volunteers currently undertake a range of activities which aim to raise awareness of our charity and generate valuable income. These include:
- Arranging collections at local supermarkets, garden centres, etc.
- Organising fundraising events (dinners, afternoon teas, dances, etc).
- Assisting at a military show, exhibition or tournament.
- Giving talks to local associations or groups.
- Generating contacts in the local ex-service and serving communities.
- Assisting with collections at railway stations.
Could you help us with any of these activities, or do you have skills and expertise in other areas (e.g. IT, Marketing, Administration) which you could offer on a ‘pro bono’ basis?
If so please give brief details of yourself (including your name, address and telephone number) and how you would like to help us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.